Effective as of August 8, 2020.
|Name of the company||Jahuty|
|Country of operation||United States|
What is personal data?
“Personal data” is any information relating to an identifiable or identified person (you as a user). An identifiable person is someone who can be identified, directly or indirectly, for example by reference to an identification number or to one or more factors specific to his or her physical, physiological, mental, economic, cultural or social identity.
The processing of special categories of data, defined as personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade-union membership, and data concerning health or sex life, is prohibited, subject to certain exceptions.
Personal data which we handle
Your personal data may only be processed by us when it is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party, or when it is necessary for our compliance with a legal obligation. The processing of the personal data, the specific purposes for the processing, and for how long we store your personal data, is described below.
- Name and email address. To address our correspondence correctly, we collect your name when you register on jahuty.com. To enable login and for you to retrieve a lost password, we collect your email address when you register on jahuty.com. We share your name and email address with Mailgun, a third-party service we use for delivering email. Your name and email address are kept securely with us until you close your Jahuty account. You can edit your name or email address through your account settings.
- Payment details. When you opt to subscribe to Jahuty’s paid service, we will process your payment details. Cardholder data collection and processing is performed by Stripe, a third-party payment processor, and is stored securely with them until you close your jahuty.com account.
- Organization name and billing email. To send you receipts and answer any billing questions, we collect your organization name and billing email. This information is kept securely with us until you close your Jahuty account. You can edit your organization name or billing address address through your organization settings.
You as a user have the possibility to claim several rights towards us. Such rights are listed here and thereafter described below. You can find our contact details at the top of this Privacy Notice.
- Right to know. You have the right to know and access the data we hold about you. The data we hold is visible in your user profile. However, we are happy to send you the data we hold in a comprehensible, human-readable format.
- Right to export. You have the right to export the data we hold about you. The data we hold is visible in your User Profile. However, we are happy to send you the data we hold in a portable, machine-readable format.
- Right to rectify. You have the right to correct any data we hold about you.
- Right to opt-out. You have the right to opt-out of any future marketing communications and data sale.
- Right to delete. You have the right to delete your data from our system. Doing so will delete your personal data and close your account, except for the small amount of data we must retain for financial or legal reasons.
- Right to complain. You have the right to lodge a complaint against us with your national supervisory authority.
You may have other rights granted by the laws of your country not listed here. This list represents what we believe to be a sensible union of the emerging privacy laws around the world, and it is not intended to limit your rights. If you wish to exercise rights not listed here, we will do our best to honor them.
Exercising your rights
You do not need to create an account to exercise your privacy rights. We only possess personal data about our account holders, however. Until you submit the registration form, we don’t know who you are, and any information we have about you is anonymous.